Session timer support?

I don't know about the plans to add it to pjsua, but its fairly easy
to implement one in your own application. I did it in my code using
OPTIONS. I keep one timer set to about one minute (you should tweak
this value to something that fits your needs) that sends a OPTIONS
request to the other end and I reset this timer every time I receive
any DTMF (my application gets a lot of DTMF, so its a good way of
knowing if the call is dead). After sending the OPTIONS request I set
another timer (to a few seconds) that will hangup the call when it
ends, and I reset it if I get any OPTIONS response. Se its basically
like this: every one minuto or so I send OPTIONS and  if its not
responded in a few seconds I hangup the call.

Thiago