Incomming call ring ans threading question...

Hi Saul,

Please see the inline comments..

On 25/03/2008, Sa?l Ibarra <saghul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nanang!
>
> Thank you very much for your response :)
>
>  I'll get into it as soon as possible, now I'm testing threads and stuff :)
>
>  So, by using global variables my idea is to generate a thread with the
>  player, and when other event occurs (caller hangs up or I answer) stop
>  the ringing...

Actually you don't need creating new thread for this. Just instantiate
the wav player from main (or any) thread, then connect it to sound
port/conference.

>  One last question about the wav playing... how can I stop a file when
>  it's playing? Looking to the playfile.c example I don' get i clear,
>  because it gets input from stdin and then... it stops playing? Is
>  there a function to do that or something?

Just disconnect the wav player from the sound port/conference (using
pjmedia_snd_port_disconnect as in playfile.c).
Again, no new thread needed, you can utilize the main thread for other
purpose, since the connect & disconnect is 'not blocking'.

Regards,
nanang