Incomming call ring ans threading question...

Hi Nanang!

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Nanang Izzuddin
<nanang.izzuddin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Saul,
>
>  If the variables (of pjmedia ports) are local, it is impossible to
>  access them to stop the ring.
>  Furthermore, the caching pool will produce leak (not release-able).
>  And I think it is more efficient and easier to maintain only single
>  instance of pjmedia_endpt and pjmedia_snd_port for the whole
>  application (perhaps also the wav player port).
>  So yes, (member of) global variables should be better.

Thank you very much for your response :)

I'll get into it as soon as possible, now I'm testing threads and stuff :)

So, by using global variables my idea is to generate a thread with the
player, and when other event occurs (caller hangs up or I answer) stop
the ringing...

One last question about the wav playing... how can I stop a file when
it's playing? Looking to the playfile.c example I don' get i clear,
because it gets input from stdin and then... it stops playing? Is
there a function to do that or something?

Thanks again for the help.

Regards.

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/