Problem registering with pjsua on an Open-IMS network

 I got it finally working !
 When I was reporting you my problems, I was using AKAv1-MD5 digest (default
for open-IMS). I changed the open-IMS configuration (I am hosting the server
on a other computer) to use SIP MD5 digest and it worked flawlessly.
 AKAv1-MD5 digest works with UCT IMS client, but not with X-lite (which also
needs SIP MD5 digest).

 Maybe there is a problem with AKAv1-MD5 calculation. I don't need this but
if you want I can help you debugging (remember I am new to SIP, how do I
capture SIP messages ? with wireshark ?)

 Cheers,

Damien