Problem registering with pjsua on an Open-IMS network

On 3/19/08, Damien Herraud <d.herraud at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
>  Thanks for the quick answer ! I tried this :
>
> > --use-ims
> > --proxy sip:pcscf.open-ims.test:4060;lr
> > --id sip:alice at open-ims.test
> > --registrar sip:open-ims.test
> > --realm open-ims.test
> > --username alice at open-ims.test
> > --password alice
>

>  Unfortunately it resulted in the same error :

Can you register with other IMS user agent? (and make sure it uses
AKAv1-MD5 digest authentication rather than SIP MD5 digest) If so, can
you capture the SIP messages? I'd like to know if there are things
that we need to do differently.

Are you hosting the IMS servers yourself? If so, can you find anything
peculiar in the server log?

There are few possibilities on why this could happen. Configuration
setting is one. Or maybe it's just wrong username/password. The worst
case for me is if the AKAv1-MD5 calculation is wrong, since I don't
fancy debugging this. But it worked fine before, also others have
tested this, and I don't recall doing anything on this area, so I
don't expect this to be the case, hopefully.

Cheers,
 -benny