Build pjlib on Solaris/sparc64/Sun Forte 10/11

On 3/18/08, Kamil Shakirov <kamils80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Have anyone tried to build pjlib on Solaris sparc-64 using Sun Forte? I
>  know it can be built with gcc but for our project we need to link
>  against proprietary libraries that were built with Sun Forte.
>
>  I  believe  there must be an easy way to port pjlib and other pj
>  libraries to Sun Forte (64bit). What build scripts could I change to
>  support Sun Forte?

Never tried with Sun Forte I'm afraid. But pjsip did run on Solaris
sparc with gcc, well at least few years back (I still have my old
Ultra-10 below my desk but I don't think I will be able to power it on
anytime soon ;-) ).

Maybe others can help.

cheers,
 -benny