notify cannot be send to the correct address

Hi,
    I have a problem about SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY.
    I use enhanced presence status text  such as "working",My server is in the public network,and my clients are in the private network.When I received another client's subscribe,my notify message can be send correctly without enhanced presence status text .But when my status(changed,I have to notify the others,the problem occurs.The Request-Line of the notify message uses private IP adress ,and so server cannot transmit it to the correct address.
    In brief,when I receive a subscription,my notify message can be received by my buddy without enhanced presence status text ,and when I change my status and notify the others,my notify message use the private IP address of my buddy.
    How to resolve this problem?
    Thanks!

2008-03-17

liangjiuqin