SRTP feature requests

Hi Klaus,

Yes, about ACK after BYE, there is Benny's comment regarding this in the ticket.

However, the 'feature': avoiding call reaching CONFIRMED state could
be considered nice as well, since UAS may delay everything (including
call charges ;-) ) until it receives ACK (state CONFIRMED), while the
call is actually being rejected.

Not so sure about this though.
I think just let it works that way for now.

many thanks,
nanang