About pjsua-app capabilities... (and Markus capabilities)

Hi all,

I have been doing some tests with simpleua and now I am trying to do some test with pjsua.

I want to make a call between 2 clients in the same pc. Previously I have done it with simpleua just changing the ports and calling from one to the other one. That was easy even for me :-p but not with pjsua.

I have tried changing the ports (4000 for one client and 4012 the other one), and then, trying to make the call I get in troubles.

I follow the steps:
 1 - m (make call)
 2 - 172.0.0.1:4012 (the other client)

The problem is that this direction is not valid (is not a valid URI). Please tell me how I could make a call between 2 clients in the same pc if possible.

Besides the previos (probably stupid) doubt, I have seen network statistics (lost packets, etc) implemented in some example, however I have not seen statistics in pjsua-app. Is it right? Is it difficult to implement the statistics?

Thanks to all, specially to Benny for beeing so patient!!
MSN Noticias
http://noticias.msn.es/comunidad.aspx