Trying to add socket code; get compiler error Re: Now getting linker errors Re: Building a PJSIP project: VC++ 2008 can't find isalnum, isalpha, etc.

I don't get the error ('s_addr' : is not a member of 'in_addr') if I put...
#include "pjsip.h"
#include "pjmedia.h"
#include "pjmedia-codec.h"
#include "pjsip_ua.h"
#include "pjsip_simple.h"
#include "pjlib-util.h"
#include "pjlib.h"
...these all after #include "stdafx.h" and before the rest of the includes
(working with (2) that has the PJSIP stuff in with the socket stuff).
-now to try giving the project the paths and names to the PJSIP
libraries and see if it'll all build. If it does, do you think that this
work-around will be sufficient or that PJSIP code will need different
variable definitions of "in_addr" and possibly others?

Best regards,
George