Calculate mean Jitter & Standard Jitter Values

hi all...

  we are deveoping an interface to the pjsip stack and it's almost done, i
mean through the vc++ MFC appication we are able to call the pjsip dll and
to register, call, release, unregister to the asterisk server. but can't
find the way to fetch the incoming call notification, registration and
outgoing calls notification to the sample edit box.... if anyone can help..