Problems using PJSIP latest version

Hi

I am using the latest version of PJSIP (checked out SVN today in the
morning).

I am able to compile it, but when I'm using it in my application, and I
am having some linker problems:

Error    1    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _srtp_init
referenced in function _pjmedia_srtp_init_lib    pjmedia.lib
Error    2    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_octet_string_hex_string referenced in function
_pjmedia_transport_srtp_start    pjmedia.lib
Error    3    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _srtp_dealloc
referenced in function _pjmedia_transport_srtp_start    pjmedia.lib
Error    4    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _srtp_create
referenced in function _pjmedia_transport_srtp_start    pjmedia.lib
Error    5    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _srtp_protect
referenced in function _transport_send_rtp    pjmedia.lib
Error    6    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_srtp_protect_rtcp referenced in function _transport_send_rtcp2
pjmedia.lib
Error    7    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _srtp_unprotect
referenced in function _srtp_rtp_cb    pjmedia.lib
Error    8    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_srtp_unprotect_rtcp referenced in function _srtp_rtcp_cb    pjmedia.lib
Error    9    error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_crypto_get_random referenced in function _generate_crypto_attr_value
pjmedia.lib
Error    10    fatal error LNK1120: 9 unresolved externals    (...)

It seems like there is some problem with "strp.c". I tried to figure out
what was wrong: it seems like this file is part of an "libSRTP" project,
which I've been unable to compile so far, because of this:
Error    1    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'srtp_config.h': No such file or directory
(...)\third_party\srtp\crypto\include\integers.h    50

Even if I create an empty srtp_config.h file, I have other compiler
errors, such as:
Error    68    error C2054: expected '(' to follow 'inline'
(...)\third_party\srtp\crypto\include\datatypes.h    412

I am using Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express Edition, and I was able to
successfully use the previous version of PJSIP in my application.

What shall I do to fix this problem?

Cheers
Pedro Gon?alves