SDP Negotiation

Hello Benny!

I have question regarding SDP negotiation process. We managed to establish
signaling connection with the other party but there was no (correct) voice
path established.

Here is how it goes:
 - pjsua makes call through Call Agent: INVITE with SDP (offer).
 - Call Agent responds with 180 Ringing with SDP (answer). Here SDP points
to the Media Server that provides "Ring Back" tone to the caller.
 - When called party accepts the call, Call Agent sends 200 OK with yet
another SDP (offer/answer?) points to the called party.
 - After that there is no voice path? to be exact, voice path is still
established to the media server providing tones but not to the called party
as directed in the latter SDP.

The same situation works with other clients (X-Lite).

Does pjsip support this kind of SDP negotiation? Should we handle some
callback we are not aware of?

Best regards,
Sasa