(1) PJSUA: Problems to talk with a PocketPC, (2) NAT issue

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Paul Chen <pocketpc_1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> (2) For this NAT issue, there should be a way to let RTP packets going
> through it instead of changing the router. As mentioned before, if I use a
> softphone on the PC instead of pjsua with the same settings, that softphone
> figures out a way to receive the RTP packets. Just a thought.

Sure. If other softphones can work then probably your NAT router is
not the nasty one so I'm optimistic that we can make pjsip to work
with the right settings. With ICE and TURN in the latest pjsip we
should even be able to make it work across nasty NATs. But you've left
us pretty much in the dark here with your setup, settings, and the
log, hence I asked you these a mail ago. Without these I can't help
too much (and yes, it works here without port forwarding).

Cheers
 Benny