From: Paul Chen <pocketpc_1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2008 6:19:03 PM
Subject: PJSUA: Problems to talk with a PocketPC

Hi Benny and others,
When I test the latest PJSUA on a PC (Window XP) with talking to a softphone on a PocketPC (WinMobile 6), I have the following problems.
?
1. If PocketPC calls the PJSUA, I can hear from the PocketPC side but not the PJSUA side. (I use SIP calls. To answer the call, I type "a" and then 222 for the code.) After a short period, the connection is closed and get the msg:
"pjsua_app.c Call 0 is DISCONNECTED [reason=408 (request Time out)]"
?
Do I need to configure PJSUA to hear the audio?
How can I increase the Time out period?
(I already used the "V" command to increase the audio volume.)
?
2. If PJSUA calls the PocketPC, both sides can not hear the audio. I got the error messages like
"strm00E0378C RTP recv() error Connection reset by peer <WSAECONNRESET> [err:130054]"
But the PocketPC receives the call.
?
If I use another softphone instead of PJSUA on the PC, above two problems do not appear.
Thanks your helps in advance.
Paul