G723 Codec Audio problem.

Hi

  i did the same way how you told to me...

  But as the audio is not at all clear...it is coming lot of choppy..with lot of disturbance.

  i am sending the G723.c source file....how i made changes..

  could you please go through this file and let me know what changes i need to make out.

  if it works fine it would be great help ful for me...

  i am waiting for your valuable reply.

  Thankyou.

Nanang Izzuddin <nanang at pjsip.org> wrote:
  Sorry, this should be: