Subtle problem in ICE checking using pjnath

Hi,

Not sure if this would be a good or bad news for you, but I've been
doing major modification to pjnath in my local copy here which I will
check in very soon. The major new feature is support for TURN-07 in
ICE, but along the way almost everything has been refactored and the
ICE stream transport (ice_strans) API has changed substantially.

So I propose we revisit this issue again once the new code is
available and you've updated your code with the new API. How does that
sound?

Cheers
 Benny