From: Benny Prijono <bennylp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: presence
To: "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 5:02 PM

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Joseph Maiquez <josephmaiquez at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok Thanks Again..

Another problem Benny, when the buddy logged out the status_text being detected is "?" and the status is PJSUA_STATUS_UNKNOWN and sometimes the callback on_buddy_state is ran many times even though no buddy presence from buddy was received.

Can you elaborate more on this? Because I couldn't reproduce it here.
?

Hey Benny 1 more request sorry but I dont know what other GNU tools can be used and where to download, can you give me some link?

If you're totally new to GNU tools, maybe you should use Visual Studio instead.

Cheers
?Benny