AGC and signal level

Witam!

Dnia 22 lipca 2008 (14:56:58), pjsip list napisa?(a):

> Sorry for the late reply. And sorry I don't quite get what you mean, can you
> explain more?

I thought that it was typical AGC which would monitor the signal
written to the conference bridge port and maintain stable level set by
pjsua_conf_adjust_tx_level.
Unfortunately, on various computers/sound devices voice is too quiet or too loud.

> The AGC in conference.c is used to smoothen the mixing factors when we mix
> the output from more than one sources to avoid non-aligned samples between
> frames, and it's not AGC in a real sense. And more over this has been
> deprecated since 0.9 as we have replaced the mixing algorithm with a new,
> better one (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/449).

Do you plan to implement a typical AGC?
How in simple manner can I connect an external soft which would act as
AGC to pjmedia?

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Marcin 'Malcom' Malich