Wrong ACK with my pjsip app.

Thanks Benny, I changed the URI in Contact Header and it is now working.

I have a problem when I try to hang-up the call. I adapted pjsua_call_hangup
for my app but when pjsip_dlg_dec_lock(dlg) is called, I get :

myapp: ../src/pj/os_core_unix.c:1104: pj_mutex_unlock: Assertion
> `mutex->owner == pj_thread_this()' failed.
> Aborted

It seems that my thread is not the owner. But I did not create any other
thread ! To receive input from user, I use the select function, could it be
why it is complaining ?

Cheers,

Damien