Wrong ACK with my pjsip app.

Hi,

 Now that SDP negociation and sending an INVITE method is working for my
app, I have an issue with the ACK request.

 Indeed when I try to make a call between two user agents both built with my
app, INVITE is sent correctly, OK is received but ACK does not reach the
callee. So the callee sends OK indefinitely. I have captured the packets
with Wireshark and the main difference between an ACK packet sent by my app
and an ACK sent by simpleua (which works) is :

simpleua : Request-Line: ACK sip:bob at 137.122.88.181:5060;transport=UDP
SIP/2.0
my app : Request-Line: ACK sip:bob at open-ims.test SIP/2.0

I don't know why it's different since I reused simpleua code for invite
dialog (the main difference is that I register on an IMS network with my
app).

 Even more surprising, when I make a call from my app to pjsua, I get a
message 488 (Not Acceptable Here, this is normal since I don't have the same
codecs) from pjsua and my app answers with an ACK that reaches its
destination !

This time the ACK has also this line : Request-Line: ACK
sip:bob at open-ims.test SIP/2.0

But it does not have these :
 Route: <sip:mt at scscf.open-ims.test:6060;lr>
 Route: <sip:mt at pcscf.open-ims.test:4060;lr>

I attach the captures from wireshark and the code of my app (sorry for this
ugly mess !).

Cheers,

Damien