New Python wrapper for pjsua

Hey,

Thank to your work - now I'm working with Python binding to pjsip so I'm
very glad that we have new Python wrapper. Now I'm switching to this wrapper
and I have a very short question. How I can initialize media? I'm talking
about streaming wav files. I initialize library with line:
lib.init(log_cfg = pj.LogConfig(level=LOG_LEVEL, callback=log_cb), media_cfg
= pj.MediaConfig())

But later when i create wav player it returns id = 0. And  when I try:
lib.conf_connect(lib.player_get_slot(player_id), call.info().conf_slot)

it returns:
Error: Object: Lib, operation=player_get_slot(), error=Invalid player id