New Python wrapper for pjsua

Dear all,

Just to announce that we have a new Python wrapper for pjsua API. IMO it's
much much better than the old one so I would suggest to use this wrapper
rather than the old one (I'm trying to be objective here, but of course my
opinion is biased. ;-) ).

We're doing the API in two levels. The higher level is "pjsua" module, which
is an object oriented, pure Python module, implemented on top of the
"_pjsua" (with leading underscore) module which is the C module.  I would
recommend everyone to use "pjsua" module rather than the lower level one.

The "_pjsua" module is the lower level C module, it updates the old
"py_pjsua" module which is now deprecated. The API is more or less
compatible though, so porting your "py_pjsua" based application to the new
"_pjsua" module should be as trivial as changing the "import" line. As far
as I remember there are only three incompatible changes, the on_pager(),
on_pager_status(), and on_typing() callbacks which now have additional
"acc_id" parameter. There are few new API's added to support the OO module.

You can find the documentation for "pjsua" module (the OO module) in:
http://www.pjsip.org/python/pjsua.html

I've also made few samples to use the module. This time I split the samples
into smaller files so that they are easier to read (they're only 100-150
lines!), you can find them in:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/browser/pjproject/trunk/pjsip-apps/src/python/samples

All sources are in SVN, under pjsip-apps/src/python directory.

These are now still in alpha stage, I'll look forward to build a larger demo
application to see how it fares. As usual, comments, suggestions, critiques,
bug reports, patches etc are most welcome.

In the meantime, enjoy the snake bite.

Cheers
 Benny