Deadlocks: solved

Hi.

	I have found why my program was deadlocking.

	in py_pjsua.c

	in function
		static PyObject *py_pjsua_handle_events(PyObject *pSelf, PyObject *pArgs)

	I have commented
	lines Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS
	and Py_END_ALLOW_THREADS

	those are python macro witch allow other python threads to run
	while current thread is in some long running IO aperations for example.

	Also i get rid of worker_thread to poll with handle_events() .. now i am
	polling from the thread where all other calls to py_pjsua lib is located.

	Maybe the deadlocking situation was like this:

		a worker thread called hanle_events
			inside handle events .. some pjsua internal functions
			is called to get events.. mutexes acquired.

		now a context switches.. ( because we have other python threads and Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS was called)

		context switched to other python thread calling another py_pjsua func..
			so another pjsua internal function is entered..

		This must not be a problem as long as mutexes acuried in the same order..
		and in FAQ it is stated that in pjsip acquires mutexes in one order..

		I dont know i think i saw 2 different macro.. in pjsua  .. a try_to_get_mutex
		and get_mutex.. maybe problem in this.

	Ok. i am not stating pjsua have a deadlock bug, maybe this was my bad
	application design or i messed up somewhere else.
	But my app design a little bit mimics design of app in example
	http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/trunk/pjsip-apps/src/py_pjsua/pjsua_app.py
	1 worker thread.. and also calls from other thread..
	So i assume that example also have a deadlock problem..
	it is just a metter of load.. achitecture gived in example worked for me
	if i had 1 simul call.. and when i started with 16 simul calls it is deadlocked
	in about 1-5 minutes.. (and as i can see from debug it is deadlocked in a call to py_pjsua)

	Btw in example - another thread (main in example and not main in my app) is not registered
	with py_pjsua.thread_register() .. so what threads examply must be registed
	i am not getting it.

	Now i have no worker thread... i am polling right from the thread where all other
	calls to pj_pjsua located and also removed Py_BEGIN_ALLOW_THREADS from handle_events
	to disallow interleave of threads while i am in handle_events().

So anyone working from python with pjsua can do the same if having unexpected problems with deadlocks :)

Best wishes for developers of pjsua, nice work :)