Thread and Pool allocation

That link points out the (I think) conflicting documentation.  In the Using
Memory Pool section, the Create Pool Factory section instructs you to create
a caching pool using pj_caching_pool_init(), but in the next section(Create
the pool), it instructs you to use pj_pool_specify() which calls for a
pj_pool_factory, not a pj_caching_pool.  Or perhaps I am mis-reading the
 instructions; can anyone clarify this?