jitter Issues

Hi Raja,

It is high jitter value for LAN indeed. Jitter is usually caused by network,
sound device lag/burst, CPU load spike, and, as you mentioned, perhaps there
is bug.

You said that RTT sometimes jumped to 1000ms, it will just show that
there may be network problem. About bug possibility, I would just say it is
much less possible since audio quality tests have been done quite a lot and
jitter in LAN has never raised an issue. I am afraid I couldn't see other
clue from the info you've given.

Regards,
nanang