PJSIP and Allow header semantics

Hi all,

I've noticed that certain modules will register methods with the pjsip
endpoint that subsequently end up in the Allow header which can be
queried from it, for example to be used in response to a OPTIONS
request. The evsub module will register SUBSCRIBE and NOTIFY, while
the publishc module will register PUBLISH.

I was just wondering if this is in fact correct behaviour. I'm not at
all certain about the semantics of the Allow header, but it tend to
think that this header includes any methods that the endpoint will
successfully process if sent to it. Now the evsub module in this case
allows for UAS sessions to be created, but I think the publishc module
is only a client and does not allow for processing of incoming PUBLISH
requests.

Can anyone on this list confirm or deny that the Allow header works in
this way and expand on what the correct behaviour is in this case.
Just to be clear I want to implement a UA that does not handle
SUBSCRIBE requests, but can send SUBSCRIBE requests to an agent.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects