  From: Benny Prijono
  To: pjsip list
  Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 6:03 PM
  Subject: Re: Tryibg to build the VS2005 project with pjsip-0.9.0

  On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 3:08 AM, Lloyd Dupont <lloyd at controlability.com.au> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I just want to notify whoever it concerns that:
    pjproject-0.9.0/pjproject-vs8.sln

    doesn't build!

    however, while I gave up at first, I just had to add 2 project dependencies
    to make it build!

    pjsip_core => depends on pjlib_util
    pjmedia => depends on libresample

  This normally is not necessary. Are you building DLL or something?

    It was a nice surprise to have a VS2005 project file.
    It would be even better if the project could be updated so that it build!

  I tried these:
   - download pjproject-0.9.zip
   - open pjproject-0.9.0/pjproject-vs8.sln in VS 2005
   - create an empty pjlib/include/pj/config_site.h
   - press F7 (Build Solution)

  and everything builds fine. So I wonder what you did differently that makes it failed.

  Cheers
   Benny