PJSIP 0.9.0 supports RTCP-XR totally?

Dear all,
I'm using PJSIP to develop a SIP phone. My system uses RTCP-XR to handle the
quality of the call. As I know, PJSIP 0.9.0 supports RTCP-XR; but when using
the last release (0.9.0) of this library, I recorginze that: although PJSIP
provides us MOS and R Factor values, but these values always return "N/A"
value to us. That means, I can not use RTCP-XR fearture of this library to
capture call quality.
Further more, as default, it seems that PJSIP does not support RTCP-XR by
defining as following in the file config.h:

/**
 * Specify whether RTCP XR support should be built into PJMEDIA. Disabling
 * this feature will reduce footprint slightly. Note that even when this
 * setting is enabled, RTCP XR processing will only be performed in stream
 * if it is enabled on run-time on per stream basis. See
 * PJMEDIA_STREAM_ENABLE_XR setting for more info.
 *
 * Default: 1 (yes).
 */
#ifndef PJMEDIA_HAS_RTCP_XR
#   define PJMEDIA_HAS_RTCP_XR   0
#endif

/**
 * The RTCP XR feature is activated and used by stream if \a enable_rtcp_xr
 * field of \a pjmedia_stream_info structure is non-zero. This setting
 * controls the default value of this field.
 *
 * Default: 0 (disabled)
 */
#ifndef PJMEDIA_STREAM_ENABLE_XR
#   define PJMEDIA_STREAM_ENABLE_XR  0
#endif

If I want to use RTCP-XR, I have to change these define to:

#ifndef PJMEDIA_HAS_RTCP_XR
#   define PJMEDIA_HAS_RTCP_XR   1
#endif

#ifndef PJMEDIA_STREAM_ENABLE_XR
#   define PJMEDIA_STREAM_ENABLE_XR  1
#endif

So, my question is: Does PJSIP support RTCP-XR totally? If YES, how to get
MOS and R-Factor values from PJSIP?

Thanks so much

QUANG Luong Thanh