Questions about SIP Messages

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:01 PM, R?mi BUISSON <remi.buisson at viotech.net> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm a novice in Python programming and further more in PJSIP.
>
> I would like to send SIP messages containing XML data, form an user
> agent to another one avoiding sending requests neither to a proxy nor a
> registrar.
>
> How can I do it ? Can someone give me a basic sample code ?

What exact SIP message do you want to send? The Python wrapper
supports sending SIP MESSAGE message with arbitrary data (along with
the usual INVITE, REGISTER, etc.), but currently it can't send
arbitrary SIP message. The C version of pjsua-lib does supports this.

> Other question: Is it possible to send these requests over TCP ? I think
> but I would like a confirmation ...

Just instantiate a TCP transport and add ";transport=tcp" parameter to
the destination URI, and the request will be sent with TCP.

Cheers
 Benny