VMR capability

Thanks for your answer its help me to implement what I had planed to.

I need to advance in my implementation by adding VMR ? Voice Modulation Recognition capability.

I want to distinguish between background noses and real talking do you have any such capability?

Thanks,

Tomer

???: pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org] ??? Benny Prijono
????: ? 21 ????? 2008 18:00
??: pjsip list
????: Re: [pjsip] ?????: VAD in conference level