Sound glitch after playback

Great! I've temporarily worked around this by ensuring only a single
output is active at the start of the call (when we play a recorded
message.) Other playbacks are still a problem, but happen  much less
often.

I've then set the gain of the caller to 250% which makes the
recordings sound good.

However, I am anxious for a better fix to the conference mixing code.
If you need more info, let me know.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com