Using the same TCP port for both Tx and Rx in PJ

> I have not tried TCP yet. But If pjsip opens a TCP connection - does it
> already allow to receive SIP on this TCP connection?

Yes. Basically pjsip does not care where the request comes from.

Further, how does SIP outbound help here? I thought Jeremy wants to open
> a TCP connection from port 5060 instead of an ephemeral port and
> outbound wont help here.

If I understand correctly, he wanted to send and receive requests with the
same connection (and it doesn't have to be from 5060). So outbound should
help, as it allows server to send request back to client using the same
TCP/TLS connection that the client connect to.

cheers,
 -benny

regards