Handling 302 w/pjsua API

I have a question about handling the 302 Moved
Temporarily Message from an Invite session.

Using the pjsua_call_make_call to place an Invite,
when the other side is not available, the Sip Proxy is
sending 302 Moved with the new destination in the
Contact header field of the Sip message.

Now, with pjsip, I see I can detect this 302 condition
in the on_call_state callback, when the state is
PJSIP_INV_STATE_DISCONNECTED and the last_status is
302. However, I do I go about continuing the call?

To make this work correctly, I need to be able to get
another Invite sent out with the new destination (as
received in the Contact field) using the old CallID
header field value - since it is part of the same
transaction as far as I know. I see there is the
reinvite method in the pjsua API, but it appears just
to be used for taking a call off hold.

Is there a method I need to call to enable 302
handling? Or, is there method I can call from the
callback to continue on with the dialog using the new
contact... or, do I have to place a completely new
call with make call method and somehow specify the
callid from the previous call. I've tried to search
the mailing list but searching for 302/moved/etc
didn't yield very good results. And, I couldn't find
anything in the documentation - if it is there, I'm
extremely sorry and would love a link to the location
so I can find future questions :-)

Thanks a bunch.

Be a better friend, newshound, and