Audio Static Issue - OSX (Core 2 Dou)

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I had
compiled the library with "-O2 -g" already. Although,
now that you mention it, it may be a good idea to
recompile the library with no optimizations and all
symbols intact. That way, I can at least be sure that
it is not the optimizer going a little crazy.