RX msg 423 Interval Too Brief

Klaus Darilion wrote:
>> Hi Samuel,
>>
>> currently pjsip does not interpret this header (it was intentionally
>> left for application), so I guess for now probably we could only
>> manually set the registration timeout to 1800.
>
> can pjsua handle this correctly?

Nope. It was not implemented because we used to use REGISTER request
as mean for keeping the NAT binding open, so automatically extending
the registration interval didn't sound like good idea. But now that
keep alive is done with CRLF, maybe now we can handle this
automatically in pjsip.

Now if only somebody could create a patch for this. ;-)

cheers,
  -benny