Call routing over an stateful pjsip proxy

Hi Benny,

First I wish you and your team a happy new year and I would like to thank you for the very good support!

I am using PJSIP for an stateful proxy which also acts as an Registar (self implemented).
How can I use pjsip to route incoming and outgoing calls? Pjsua uses dialogs with invite sessions but how can I realize this with
stateful proxy? There are no dialogs, only transactions. I need to know when a call is pending, established and terminated (BYE,
CANCEL, session timeout,...).

Best regards,

Helmut Wolf