400 from_tag is required

Hi Benny,

  we are getting an error 400 from_tag is required when we make a call. after the invite packet is sent to ser.

  so how to resolve this problem.

  As i got the reply as from tag should be placed in brackets. But where exactly we have to change in the pjsip stack to reflect that and to avoid that error.

  please help me out how to resolve that problem and how to place that from tag in the brackets. Where to change in the pjsip stack.

  waiting for your valuable reply.

  Thankyou.