How to enable GSM codec On Symbian OS

Hi Karthik,

What is the symptom? Does it stutter? or no sound at all? or other?

Oh ya, my build configuration was GCCE UREL (release on target device).
I havent tried for other configurations.

AFAIK, N95 has faster processor than E65, the device I used.
So I guess the problem is not about the CPU load then.

nanang