How to enable GSM codec On Symbian OS

Hi Jones,

I have just done an experiment of enabling GSM codec on Symbian,
and the result is good: GSM codec works well on Nokia E65.

The steps are here:
1. make mmp for libgsmcodec, that contains souce files of third party gsm codec,
you can see what files are used (not all files are used) from vs6/vs8 project.
(and also add gsm.c wrapper for pjmedia-codec here, or otherwise put
the wrapper in pjmedia.mmp)
2. modify bld.inf to include libgsmcodec.mmp
3. modify symbian_ua.mmp to include libgsmcodec.lib in the linking stage
4. set macro PJMEDIA_HAS_GSM_CODEC to 1 for symbian platform (in
config_site_sample.h)
5. refresh the bld.inf on the Carbide, clean/rebuild, and test.

That's all!

nanang