the way to debug wince demo app on emulator

Hello Benny,

Im still the black sheep :(. Though, I was connecting in a way different to what Lakmal said (and also tried the way he suggested)
Unable to get my WinMob 5.0 UA registered with sipXpbx, AsteriskWin32 or SIPoint Presence Server.
Server on 10.152.65.67; Able to connect through other softphones but not pjsua_wince.
I get this message as well --- 15:28:54.000 sip_auth_clien Unable to set auth for tdta002E89B0: can not find credential for ad.infosys.com/Digest
ad.infosys.com is my primary DNS suffix

Does anyone have any more suggestions that may help me get this working?

Inline are my settings in pjsua_wince.cpp

Thanks,
Vishesh
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#define HAS_SIP_ACCOUNT 1       // 0 to disable registration
#define SIP_DOMAIN      "10.152.65.67"
#define SIP_REALM       "10.152.65.57"
// Tried with next line as well
//#define SIP_REALM     "*"

#define SIP_USER        "2000"
#define SIP_PASSWD      "2000"

//
// Outbound proxy for all accounts
//
#define SIP_PROXY       NULL
// Tried with next line as well
//#define SIP_PROXY     "sip:10.152.65.57;lr"

//
// Configure nameserver if DNS SRV is to be used with both SIP
// or STUN (for STUN see other settings below)
//
#define NAMESERVER      NULL
//#define NAMESERVER    "62.241.163.201"

//
// STUN server
#if 0
        // Use this to have the STUN server resolved normally
#   define STUN_DOMAIN  NULL
#   define STUN_SERVER  "stun.fwdnet.net"
#elif 0
        // Use this to have the STUN server resolved with DNS SRV
#   define STUN_DOMAIN  "iptel.org"
#   define STUN_SERVER  NULL
#else
        // Use this to disable STUN