the way to debug wince demo app on emulator

I'm glad that finally you resolved the problem. And thanks for the
tip; I've added link to this post in PJSIP FAQ about PJ_ERESOLVE
problem: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#wm-resolve

So does anybody else still having unresolved problem with Windows Mobile?

cheers,
 -benny