Conferencing incoming RTP streams

Hello,

I am trying to modify the sample confsample.c to create conference of
incoming RTP
streams instead of specified wav files. The intent is

 confsample [options] [RTP_port1] [RTP_port2] ...

where the RTP_portN is the UDP port on which I am expecting the RTP to come
in.

I looked at streamutil.c and confsample.c and after modification am
succesful in creating
the conference and getting the conferenced streams to record in
confrecord.wav file.

However I am having trouble cleaning up properly on_quit

Trying to destroy the streams or media endpoint results in segmenation
fault.

Can some one please help me figure out what I may be doing wrong.

I have attached the source file here. I have commented out the clean up
portion
that is causing segmentation fault under the on_quit label.

Thanks in advance.

BR
  --- DP.
p.s: The pj_caching_pool_destroy seems to clean-up whatever is still left
around (streams
      and media endpoint) but I want to understand why the commented portion
is failing and
     if the approach taken here for what is intended correct or is there a
better way.