pjmedia

Hai all,

            I am very new to pjsip and interested to know about pjmedia. I
have gone through pjsip.org site and unable to find any documentation about
the same except API details. Can any one let me know, where can I find more
details of pjmedia implementation.

-Bommi.

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. ICOMM TELE LTD and subsidiaries ("ICOMM") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic. Unless expressly stated, any opinions are the sender's and are not approved by ICOMM and this email is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement of any kind. ICOMM's principal office is Trendset Towers, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad -34, INDIA.

Thank You
ICOMM