Limit to the length of a body ? May be a bug.

Hi everyone,

I use the transport function to send message I create to the target.
When I send a simple message with a SDP or Text plain body with low size, its works.
But when I send a big sized body, PJSIP says that message is sent but no message is sent in reality (not see it in wireshark with no filter).

I have tested the message that isn't sent, and when I use a body with a size inferior at 1600, it is sent, and when it's superior to 1600 it is not sent.

I haven't found in RFC3261 a section saying that body of SIP messages are limited to some size. I think that is a bug.

What do you think about it ?

Regards,
C?dric.
T?l?phonez gratuitement ? tous vos proches avec Windows Live Messenger? !? T?l?chargez-le maintenant !?
http://www.windowslive.fr/messenger/1.asp