PjMedia Problem: no recorded data (frames) sent through RTP

hello,

I would like to know, which function is used for sending stored buffer by
the main flow? (somewhere the put_frame in 'stream.c' should be called to
send the RTP, but I can't find out where is the postion in code.)

I have recored audio data and stored into circbuf. But there is no RTP sent
to the remote party.

Thanks for help

regards

Pai

based on doc: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/media-flow

Recording Callback
<http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/media-flow#RecordingCallback>

The above flow only describes the flow in one direction, i.e. to the speaker
device. But what about the audio flow coming from the microphone?

   - When the input sound (microphone) device has finished capturing
*one*audio frame, it will report this even by calling
   '''rec_cb()''' callback function which was registered to the sound device
   when it was created.
   - The sound device port translates the rec_cb() callback into *
   pjmedia_port_put_frame()* call to its downstream port, which in this case
   is a conference bridge.
   - When pjmedia_port_put_frame() function is called to the conference
   bridge, the bridge will just store the PCM frame to an internal buffer (a
   frame queue). This stored buffer will then be picked up by the main flow
   (the pjmedia_port_get_frame() call to the bridge above) when the bridge
   collects frames from all ports and mix the signal.