Using pjsip TURN code on Symbian

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your replying.

I have read, that no thread should be used on Symbian. So I think it is also
right, that the create thread is NULL.

I am using the pjstun-client for testing. and in the function init(), I
didn't find any function to receive socket response.
Are you using the same example client?

I am using Nokia E71 on device to test is. The create_relay function works,
I can sniffer the packet.

Regards

Pai