About transparent B2BUA and parallel forking

I?aki,

Yes, this is a pretty common mistake among B2BUA implementors.  I must
admit that OpenSBC suffers from the same.  Generally, it was due to the
misconception that a forking proxy will take care of canceling the
remaining transactions after it has received the first successful final
response.  I have taken for granted the early dialogs that 1xx may
generate.  Hopefully I would be able to correct this in future versions
of OpenSBC.

On a related note.  For those of you who want a quick way out in
implementing a B2BUA, you might also want to check out OpenSIPStack.  It
is a B2BUA ready as well as RTP Proxy ready  C++ SIP Stack. [Statement
made with utmost respect to PJSIP Project and Benny P. (who has been
really quiet recently? **poke**)]

Joegen