pjsua test client and rfc3489bis?

Hi,

I'm looking at the pjsua test client included in the pjproject source,
and I'd appreciate a little clarification: the client seems to be
generating RFC3489-style request, not RFC3489bis requests. Is this
intentional?

I've noticed the issue because I'm running turnserver
(http://www.turnserver.org/), which rejects STUN packets generated by
the pjsua test client because they're lacking the correct magic cookie
in the STUN header.

Looking at the code, the pj_ice_strans_* functions seem to create good
STUN packets, but pjstun_create_bind_req (in stun_simple.c, pjlib-util,
which the pjsua test client ultimately uses) creates old-style STUN
packets...

Is this accurate? It'd be really useful for me to be able to use some of
the pjsua test client code as-is. I can either modify the client, or
modify turnserver; not sure which is the path of least resistance...

Cheers,
-S.