Questions about Audio Quality

maybe this link is useful for you
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/sound-problems

I am also using pjsip at windows. But I use pjmedia directly to handle
audio.

Set ec_tail_ms to 0 will disable echo canceller, you can verify this by set
log level to 5.

Disable VAD and ec are ok at my side, codec is G711U too. I only
get complain about audio quality when we enable resampling at conference
bride.
If I set conf and sound device to 44100 hz, callee at pstn side said he fell
high frequence cut-off. At the same time caller at PC side is good.

regards,
Gang